Friday, April 20, 2012

where are you in cyberculture environment?


This is New, my neighbor, from Lao (Asia) who sometimes borrow my mobile to play game. After practicing a few times on the car racing game in my mobile, New(my neighbor), amazingly became competitor on car racing of the game. I just wondered on his few days practice, but efficient usability of the features of the game type. He is such a smart boy. I hope he will have similar opportunities even after he go back to Lao.
 
Therefore, in this blog, i will post my exposure, experience, readings and reflection on cyberculture. Issues related to what is cyberculture, the role of cyberculture for human communication and learning capabilities, the dynamism of cyberculture interactivity and its affordability to utilize digital information using newly appearing tools. Therefore, your comments and suggestions to this blog will in-depth my insight to the issues i am curious to know about.




Cheers,

Tsegay

No comments:

Post a Comment